Calendar Reminders for Your Fitbit with Luvtaps
Luvtaps Gives You Google Calendar Reminders on Your Fitbit
IDIA Lab has released a new product called Luvtaps. Luvtaps makes it easy to receive calendar reminders whenever you have an event coming up. While Google Calendar can notify you on your phone of an upcoming event, Fitbit does not allow access to its vibration. Therefore, Google Calendar cannot directly use this device. Luvtaps gets around this by adding a silent alarm to your Fitbit for every Luvtap you create from a Google Calendar event.
- Google Calendar integration
- Fitbit integration
- Shows all Google Calendar events in the next 24 hours
- Search for Google Calendar events
- Support for multiple Fitbit devices
Start Receiving Calendar Reminders
- To begin, sign in with Google.
- Then, sign in with FitBit.
- Once you have linked both accounts, select the Fitbit device you would like to which you would like to add a Luvtap.
- Then, click the plus button on a Google Calendar event to create a Luvtap for it.
- Once you have created a Luvtap, use the up or down buttons to increment or decrement the Luvtap notification time
- Finally, Click the minus button on the Luvtap to delete it.
Start receiving calendar reminders today at http://luvtaps.org!
Designed for use with Google Calendar™ and FITBIT® data
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. luvtaps is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.